CODE OF CONDUCT
Thanks for being a part of Cheeselandia! As a member of the community, we want you to feel safe, comfortable and inspired to share your thoughts, feelings and opinions on cheese and life. In order to ensure that Cheeselandia is a positive experience for all Cheeselandians, we ask that you follow a few guidelines when engaging with the Cheeselandia community:
- 1.Comments must be civil and shall not contain slanderous, profane, libelous, malicious, offensive, threatening or insulting language and shall not disparage dairy products and other agricultural commodities.
- 2.Content and language that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, factors of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, political affiliation, and/or status with regard to national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- 3.References to the personality of individuals, personal attacks, or potentially libelous statements are not permitted.
- 4.Advertising, spam and promotional announcements are not permitted.
- 5.Comments must not breach any law, confidentiality, or copyright.
Our community moderators, in their discretion, reserve the right to remove comments that violate these guideposts and Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin shall not be liable for the comments of others. Should you stumble across something inappropriate or questionable you think we have missed, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. We can all agree there’s enough cranky and contentious stuff on the internet without adding more to the mix. Cheeselandia is a community built around the core concepts of fun, respect, support, and caring. Most of all, it’s your community, so we hope you’ll help play a role in making (and keeping) it just as wonderful as you are.